Friday, April 24, 2009

Keeping on...

I've wanted to start posting a few of my favorite things online and since this is my most favorite thing right now, I thought I'd start with it.  It's been a hot topic between me and the girls for quite some time and now that I've used it for the second month I am loving it more and more.

It's called The Keeper.  It's a feminine hygiene cup that is better for both you and the environment.  I won't get into the details because I know there are guys reading this that are holding their heads in their hands saying "whyyy?  whyyy?"  But for the life of me I don't know why it isn't more popular.  Once you get the hang of it, it's genius!

So please ladies, check it out.  If you decide to try it, feel free to send me any questions.  It's different and there are definitely some tips and tricks involved.  I was lucky to have a small support group that helped me get started and answer whatever questions I had.  For those of you living in Austin, it's available at Ecowise for the same price you'd pay if you had to order it online with shipping.


1 comment: