Tuesday, September 1, 2009

30DoW - Full circle

So here we are. Back at the beginning. It feels like that in a lot of ways, but I'm sure I'll go more into that later this month. As for now, my intentions. Honestly, they are similar to before. I'd like to branch out in my writing style (the last 30DoW was a branching out FAIL). I'd like to improve what little style I have (because admittedly a wordsmith I'm not) and I'd like to finish what I start.

As for me, I'm a tightly refined mess. But I'm working on it...

5 comments:

  1. stop underestimating yourself. every time you strike the keyboard, you should envision your insecurity being stomped. you are one of the best writers i know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Chris... yours is some of my favorite writing to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter what you do, you are always honest, Taunya. It's captivating. Your writing speaks for itself. I'm glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone else. Sometimes when I am feeling afraid of writing something, I come and read your blog so I can have the courage to say what I really want to. I know you'll keep giving us that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. That is so encouraging, you just don't even know!

    ReplyDelete