Sunday, May 31, 2009

cleaning out the anxiety

 Nothing (not even good drugs) helps cure anxiety like a clean house.  Sundays used to be our cleaning day before Izzy.  Once Izzy came, we only cleaned when we had to (ie: people were coming over).  It occurred to me that might be one of my many problems.  My space was a mess, therefore was a mess.  So today we washed cars, picked up the yard, washed tons of clothes and cleaned house.  And already my mind is feeling so much better...

In addition, I'd like to add one of my favorite things.  While working outside today I realized (yet again) how terrible the mosquitos are right now.  Swarms is probably a good description, even if it over-stretches the truth just a little.  They are so bad that no matter how much you cover yourself in Cancer-enriched Deet, they are going to find the one spot you missed and bite you all over there.  And when that happens (and it will), I have found the very best stuff to stop the itch and swelling.  Seriously, the very best.  And it's available for cheap at your nearest drugstore:

1 comment:

  1. hallo ... i'm very curious about the product you mentioned, but the image doesn't want to load. what is it?

    ReplyDelete